Sunday, February 17, 2013

The little things, like carpet bits

My first week in this house I noticed little bits of carpet stuck to the stairs that seemed to have been there for a very long time. Finally this weekend I sat down to pull them out. Really, who rips out carpet and leaves chunks of fibers behind? This is what I pulled out:


Lovely, right? Look at those sad, banged-up stairs. 


And check out the dust! I know, I probably should have tackled them earlier. But, honestly, stairs have never been high on my priority list. 


I finally spent an hour dusting and polishing them, and inhaled enough Pledge to get a small elephant high.
No one will ever care but me, but sometimes those little things matter.

Have a lovely, carpet-bit-free day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Followers