Thursday, February 21, 2013

Surprises in the toilet paper

Sometimes I leave little surprises for myself, like extra chocolate in my lunch bag or a note written on the coffee table covered by a book, just to keep life interesting. When you live with other people you frequently come home to find things different than when you left, but that doesn't really happen for people who live alone. Unfortunately, sometimes my surprises get other people.


Lovely thing to leave a house guest, right? 


I used to do this when I shared a bathroom with 4 women, and they never knew who would get stuck with it. 

All you do is cut a slit in the paper tube and drop food coloring into the toilet paper from the inside. You won't notice anything until the last 3rd or so. 

Do you ever leave surprises around the house? Are they funny or mean?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Followers