Monday, July 29, 2013

Critters

I love living alone. I really really do. But sometimes, it a little bit sucks that there's no one to share the dirty work with.

For instance, I don't really like being the one to clear away the spider webs across the doorways every morning (usually with my face). I don't like being the only attempting to catch mice, and feeling like I'm outnumbered by little furry things. I really don't like when I have to seal up the skunk's nest under my porch late at night.

And I hate taking out the trash. One day I went to throw away a bag, and the cart was tipped over. As soon as I tipped it up I saw the tail.


I was pretty sure I was about to get in a fight with an angry, hungry squirrel.


Nope. Just some poor sucker who pinched himself to death trying to get at my trash. 

Once I got past the grossness (and found a stick to flip him off the edge), I couldn't stop laughing. I may have to deal with all the annoying gross moments, but I also get to be a part of all the hilariously gross moments. 

Who deals with the gross stuff at your house?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Followers