Saturday, September 7, 2013

Oriental lamp

Every once in a while I see something in a thrift store that I just can't pass up. I hate knowing that something will probably be gone the next time I come back if I don't get it now, and I'll probably never find the same thing again for the same price.


This lamp is one of those finds. It's an antique blue and white oriental design that works so well with the blue and white comforter and painted ceramic birds in my bedroom.


At $15 it was a bit of a splurge, but I think it was worth it. It didn't come with a shade, so that was another thrifting trip and $5.


I love the soft light it throws. And I really like the combination of traditional lines with a modern shade.

What have you brought home that you couldn't bear to pass up?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Followers