Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Connect the dots


Awhile ago I was poking around my bedroom and I started noticing all the nail holes in the walls. I was kind of irritated until I realized that two of them were centered over where I had placed my bed. I ran out and got twine and clothespins, and started hanging my travel postcards.


(While we're in the bedroom, can I show you the cute things I have on my bed posts? My bed can have tall posts that support a canopy, and when I take the posts down I'm left with exposed screws. Solution? Goodwill! The owl and bird are both hand painted ceramics, and the weird wooden thing is resting on a napkin ring. I like to think they add character.)


See those pillows? Scarves from Goodwill. That comforter? Goodwill, and I sewed a tablecloth right onto it. The round pillow I made with fabric from around the house.



I liked the hanging postcards so much I put some above my desk, too.



And now I'm not so irritated by the other bizarre nail holes.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Followers